Wednesday, January 31, 2007

DIY a Monster Suit

24-Jan-2007



In the middle of dinner at one evening, Vincent seem to remember something suddenly. He bounced up from the dining chair and went to pull up a black plastic-object from his school bag. At the first glance, I wonder why there was a rubbish bag put inside his bag. I was half right only. Vincent claimed it was a monster suit. Apparently, this was a monster suit made by a rubbish bag. Although it's nothing fancy, I'm sure it's his own design. He like it so much, and asked me to take some photos for him. Sure, son, I would love to do this for you.






They were playing this game again : Ultraman vs Monster.


They played like that for quite some time. Luckily I wasn't invited to join them.



They only stopped playing when the TV show their favorite documentary film about wild animals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home