Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Our Piano

2 months before Vincent completing the Junior Music Couse, finally I had made up my mind to buy him a piano. The major reason for the procrastination is because I'm not too sure if he really like to pursue piano lessons afterwards.
*
Anyway, I'm impressed and amazed to see his achievement, especially in the hearing part. I just feel that it's too waste to call a quit here, after so many efforts we have put in. So, let's give it a try, ok?

This is a 2nd hand piano. I had a special feeling when I first see it. Furthermore, the shop owner is very generous to reduce the price in a great deal to us. So, we bought it without much though. I guess this is 'fate' lah.








I hope this piano will become part of our family for a very long time...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home